A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1993
- Views: 203 all time views
- HOA Fee: $349
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $174,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: PLSW M:51 B:013 L:005-019
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 114239263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03865 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Plaistow as a whole. Among 03865 homes, this home is valued 16.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plaistow, and 83.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03865 home values.
|18 Seaver Brook Ln # 18 Plaistow, NH||$230K||2||2.5||1,920|
|20 Seaver Brook Ln Plaistow, NH||$278K||2||2||1,912|
|17 Seaver Brook Ln Plaistow, NH||$237K||2||2||1,344|
|21 Seaver Brook Ln # 21 Plaistow, NH||$218K||2||2||1,912|
|16 Seaver Brook Ln # 16 Plaistow, NH||$229K||4||2||1,912|
|15 Seaver Brook Ln # 15 Plaistow, NH||$181K||2||1.5||1,480|
|20 Seaver Brook Ln # 20 Plaistow, NH||$222K||2||2||1,912|
|22 Seaver Brook Ln # 22 Plaistow, NH||$206K||2||2.5||1,600|
|23 Seaver Brook Ln # 23 Plaistow, NH||$186K||3||1.5||1,576|
|17 Seaver Brook Ln # 17 Plaistow, NH||$193K||2||2||1,374|
|14 Seaver Brook Ln # 14 Plaistow, NH||$249K||2||3||1,920|
|24 Seaver Brook Ln # 24 Plaistow, NH||$218K||2||2||1,912|
|13 Seaver Brook Ln # 13 Plaistow, NH||$196K||2||2||1,374|
|25 Seaver Brook Ln Plaistow, NH||$275K||2||2||1,872|
|25 Seaver Brook Ln # 25 Plaistow, NH||$217K||2||2||1,872|
|12 Seaver Brook Ln # 12 Plaistow, NH||$222K||2||2||1,912|
|26 Seaver Brook Ln # 26 Plaistow, NH||$229K||2||2.5||1,920|
|27 Seaver Brook Ln # 27 Plaistow, NH||$178K||2||2||1,320|
|27 Seaver Brook Ln Plaistow, NH||$236K||2||2||1,320|
|12 Seaver Brook Ln Plaistow, NH||$279K||2||2||1,912|
Nearby Schools in Plaistow
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.