- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,588 all time views
- 98 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 71793660
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Parcel #: M:057 B:079 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56527474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $224-311K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is 17.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|13 Short St Marlborough, MA||$258K||6||2||2,214|
|178 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$230K||4||2||1,272|
|12 Short St Marlborough, MA||$252K||3||2||1,736|
|25 Hosmer Strreet # 8 Marlborough, MA||$173K||2||1||789|
|28 Cullinance Dr Marlborough, MA||$250K||2||1.5||1,452|
|9 Shane Line Marlborough, MA||$392K||5||2||2,400|
|169 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$234K||2||1||1,909|
|169 Lincoln St # 1 Marlborough, MA||$254K||2||1||--|
|169 Lincoln St # 2 Marlborough, MA||$254K||2||1||--|
|9 Short St Marlborough, MA||$215K||3||1||1,210|
|55 Rice St Marlborough, MA||$246K||4||2||1,864|
|167 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$174K||2||1||713|
|164 Lincoln St # 2 Marlborough, MA||$236K||4||1||1,300|
|164 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$284K||6||3||2,420|
|31 Short St Marlborough, MA||$240K||5||1||1,768|
|188 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$272K||3||2||2,282|
|32 Short St Marlborough, MA||$268K||3||1.5||1,348|
|35 Short St Marlborough, MA||$260K||5||2||2,378|
|47 Rice St Marlborough, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,748|
|35 Short St # 2 Marlborough, MA||$252K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!