- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,413 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $284,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Unknown
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,933 sqft
- Parcel #: 0079950001
- Zillow Home ID: 58072942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 103.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|20 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$305K||3||3||3,200|
|21 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$230K||3||2.5||2,130|
|15 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$177K||3||2||1,687|
|16 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,712|
|25 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$234K||4||2.5||2,354|
|27 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$209K||4||2||1,836|
|45 Royal Oaks Dr Norwich, CT||$345K||4||4||4,440|
|11 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$258K||4||3.5||2,594|
|12 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$203K||3||2||1,901|
|11 Bog Meadow Rd Norwich, CT||$203K||3||2||1,820|
|32 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$216K||4||1.5||1,960|
|15 Bog Meadow Rd Norwich, CT||$206K||3||2.5||1,559|
|8 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$199K||3||3.5||1,500|
|14 Bog Meadow Rd Norwich, CT||$237K||3||2.5||2,180|
|33 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$267K||3||2.5||2,867|
|27 Royal Oaks Dr Norwich, CT||--||--||--||--|
|109 Plain Hill Rd Norwich, CT||$154K||3||1||1,284|
|35 Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT||$236K||4||3||2,608|
|123 Plain Hill Rd Norwich, CT||$145K||3||1||1,453|
|38 Royal Oaks Dr Norwich, CT||$221K||3||2||1,904|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!