19 Town Line Rd, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 2 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Finished basement, 1105 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH3_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000014 P:000032
- Zillow Home ID: 57052482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Town Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% lower than in Burlington, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 1 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$536K32.53,113
- 4 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$479K322,487
- 2 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$446K311,650
- 3 Town Line Rd Wilmington, MA--------
- 3 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$395K22.52,248
- 6 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$549K33.53,021
- 7 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$577K433,317
- 8 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$481K432,413
- 247 Mill St Burlington, MA$796K53.53,528
- 5 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$531K32.52,726
- 10 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$451K321,972
- 245 Mill St Burlington, MA$458K31.52,123
- 11 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$409K31.51,542
- 248 Mill St Burlington, MA$690K42.52,404
- 12 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$410K311,650
- 9 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$401K311,650
- 244 Mill St Burlington, MA$565K532,800
- 2 Mulberry Ln Burlington, MA$831K52.54,238
- 243 Mill St Burlington, MA$463K52.52,242
- 14 Town Line Rd Burlington, MA$415K31.51,650
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!