19 Trailside Dr LOT 2-19, Cle Elum, WA 989224 beds, 3 baths, 2,883 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 123 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 654470
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Microwave,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Architecture \ Craftsman,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Community Features \ CCRs,Community Features \ Clubhouse,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Energy Source(heat) \ Propane,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Cement Planked,Exterior \ Wood,Exterior \ Wood Products,Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Floor covering \ L,Form 17 \ Provided,Foundation \ Concrete Block,Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air,Heating/Cooling \ Insert,Interior Features \ Bath Off Master,Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling,Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings,Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry,Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped,Lot topography/vegetation \ L,Master bedroom location \ M,New Construction \ Presale,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Pool \ Community,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ N,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ None,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Gated Entry,Site Features \ High Speed Internet,Site Features \ Patio,Site Features \ Propane,Status \ P,Style \ 12,View \ Mountain,View \ Territorial,Water Source \ Community,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,883 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108069712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19 Trailside Drive LOT 2-19
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% greater than in Cle Elum, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cle Elum.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Lot 2-2$517K331,997
Nearby Schools in Cle Elum
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.