A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,567 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,202 sqft
- Parcel #: M:054.0 B:014-1 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 68583920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-462K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 63.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% lower than in East Lyme, and 21% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|9 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$334K||5||3||2,691|
|6 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$361K||3||2||2,144|
|17 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$174K||2||1||648|
|7 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$391K||4||2.5||2,589|
|109 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$249K||2||2||1,510|
|19R Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$325K||4||2.5||2,443|
|5 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$323K||2||2||1,723|
|21 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$205K||3||1.1||1,820|
|113 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$227K||3||2||1,622|
|18 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$482K||3||2.5||3,374|
|104 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$356K||4||2||2,742|
|110 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$312K||5||2.5||2,641|
|15 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$463K||4||2.5||2,676|
|117 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$277K||3||1||2,218|
|92 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$224K||3||2||1,344|
|14 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$541K||4||3.5||3,723|
|20 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$215K||2||1.5||1,570|
|32 Upper Walnut Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$357K||3||3.5||2,703|
|93 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||--||2||1||827|
|90 Grassy Hill Rd East Lyme, CT||$230K||4||2||1,677|
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.