- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,262
- All time views: 1,332
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $318,500
- Price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: E10077163
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Cable - Available
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Hot Water Fuel: Oil
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Status: Active
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Fenced Yard
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Style: Cape Cod
- Exterior Siding: Shingles
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Basement Type: Concrete Floor
- Cooling System: None
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Park Garage Type: Detached
- Fireplace Insert
- Heat Type: Coal Stove
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Exterior Siding: Other
- Attic: Partially Finished
- Mill Rate: 20.1300
- Neighborhood: Mystic-Groton (75)
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Internet - Available
- Basement Type: Bulkhead
- Fuel Tank Description: In Basement
- Lot Description: Fence - Chain Link
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,853 sqft
- Parcel #: 261805085059
- Zillow Home ID: 58059604
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
1,332 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.