- Built in 1992
- Views: 542 all time views
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $236,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Day/Night Thermostat
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Ceiling Fan
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: Corner
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Master Bedroom Description: First Floor
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Fee Description: Monthly
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Style: Other
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119706408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-385K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Seymour High (assigned)9-122.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!