A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1864
- Views: 625 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $173,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Water, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R09144
- Zillow Home ID: 57867765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06457 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Middletown as a whole. Among 06457 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|29 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$129K||1||1||868|
|178 Lincoln St Middletown, CT||$642K||6||2||5,000|
|7 Farm View Cir Middletown, CT||$454K||4||4||3,494|
|313 Bartholomew Rd Middletown, CT||$201K||2||1.5||1,373|
|603 E Main St Middletown, CT||$305K||3||2||2,370|
|53 Markham St Middletown, CT||$155K||3||1||980|
|27 Meadowbrook Rd Middletown, CT||$166K||2||1||1,152|
|682 Millbrook Rd Middletown, CT||$260K||3||1.5||1,588|
|208 Nejako Dr Middletown, CT||$195K||3||2||1,316|
|1247 Newfield St Middletown, CT||$213K||2||1||802|
|193 Ridge Rd Middletown, CT||$174K||3||2||1,266|
|133 Schuyler Ave Middletown, CT||$153K||3||2||1,064|
|27 Westwood Ln Middletown, CT||$363K||3||3.5||2,592|
|62 Loveland St For Sale Middletown, CT||$145K||1||1||700|
|17 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$150K||1||1||1,566|
|18 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$255K||6||3||2,064|
|22 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$169K||4||--||1,726|
|15 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$228K||1||1||--|
|31 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$184K||5||3||1,526|
|30 Warwick St Middletown, CT||$237K||6||2||3,065|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!