- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 6,354 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Unfinished basement
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Slab, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Parcel #: M:052.0 B:0253 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56884783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-243K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02777 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for Swansea as a whole. Among 02777 homes, this home is valued 20.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02777, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swansea, and 50.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02777 home values.
|24 Lake St Swansea, MA||$145K||1||1||580|
|70 Pine St Swansea, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,002|
|24 Water St Swansea, MA||$220K||3||1||1,391|
|16 Water St Swansea, MA||$150K||2||1||800|
|25 Water St Swansea, MA||$233K||4||1||1,592|
|2 Water St Swansea, MA||$199K||3||1||1,328|
|64 Pine St Swansea, MA||$207K||3||1||888|
|28 Water St Swansea, MA||$209K||4||3||1,102|
|65 Pine St Swansea, MA||$257K||4||2||1,602|
|73 Pine St Swansea, MA||$304K||2||1||1,817|
|15 Water St Swansea, MA||$186K||3||1||926|
|75 Pine St Swansea, MA||$182K||2||1||828|
|77 Pine St Swansea, MA||$220K||3||1||1,404|
|48 Stafford St Swansea, MA||$215K||2||1||1,087|
|555 Wilbur Ave Swansea, MA||$221K||3||1.5||1,296|
|32 Stafford St Swansea, MA||$183K||2||1||804|
|52 Stafford St Swansea, MA||$183K||2||1||975|
|61 Pine St Swansea, MA||$212K||2||1||1,086|
|92 Pine St Swansea, MA||$175K||1||1||627|
|83 Pine St Swansea, MA||$237K||2||1||1,453|
Nearby Schools in Swansea
3-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!