- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,566 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $491,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Finished basement, 595 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH5_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH5_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,089 sqft
- Parcel #: M:17 L:0191
- Zillow Home ID: 56118854
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $339-499K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 36.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|25 Woodside St Salem, MA||$307K||3||1||1,199|
|23 Woodside St Salem, MA||$321K||4||1.5||1,478|
|17 Woodside St Salem, MA||$314K||3||2||1,576|
|5 King St Salem, MA||$398K||5||3||3,300|
|14 Woodside St Salem, MA||$354K||6||2||2,886|
|15 Woodside St Salem, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,105|
|22 Woodside St Salem, MA||$300K||3||1||1,357|
|13 Woodside St Salem, MA||$296K||3||1.5||1,412|
|27 Woodside St Salem, MA||$296K||3||1||1,173|
|12 Woodside St Salem, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,574|
|3 King St Salem, MA||$344K||3||2||1,962|
|3 King St UNIT 2 Peabody, MA||$200K||2||1||930|
|3 King St UNIT 1 Peabody, MA||$187K||2||1||930|
|3 King St UNIT 3 Peabody, MA||$186K||2||1||930|
|King St UNIT 1 Peabody, MA||$187K||2||1||930|
|4 King St Salem, MA||$317K||2||2||1,351|
|11 Woodside St Salem, MA||$324K||3||1||1,823|
|29 Woodside St Salem, MA||$321K||3||1||1,596|
|10 Woodside St Salem, MA||$360K||4||3||2,088|
|13 Nursery St Salem, MA||$366K||3||3||2,574|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!