190-192 Jules Ave, San Francisco, CA 941124 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
please go to www.johnzhou.webs.com .
- Lot: 1,873 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $881,000
- Price/sqft: $400
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Water
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6986 035
- Zillow Home ID: 15189409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190-192 Jules Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ingleside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% greater than in San Francisco, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ingleside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ingleside home values.
- 194-196 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$922K--22,200
- 186-188 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$990K--22,200
- 182-184 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$996K--22,200
- 733-735 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$888K--22,200
- 178 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$718K--11,350
- 727-729 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$896K--22,200
- 170 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$864K232,252
- 721 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$481K11500
- 168 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$824K331,966
- 742-744 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$695K--21,500
- 736 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$695K--21,425
- 801 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M--44,425
- 715 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$511K--1625
- 164 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$640K--1825
- 730 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$829K--22,125
- 724 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$727K431,960
- 377-379 Faxon Ave San Francisco, CA$643K--11,100
- 807 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M453,122
- 160 Jules Ave San Francisco, CA$662K--1975
- 709 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA$565K--1792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292