190 Bristol Pass, Aiken, SC 29801
By Owner: $224,900
- Days on Zillow414
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2116066322
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$168,530||$138K – $192K||-$13,290||$67||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,272/mo||$1.1K – $1.7K/mo||+$31||$0.51||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 29801 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Aiken as a whole. Among 29801 homes, this home is 197.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% higher than in Aiken, and 7.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29801 home values.
Neighborhood for 190 Bristol Pass
Nearby Schools in Aiken
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Aiken High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Schofield Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Aiken Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.7 mi
- Aiken Preparatory School PK-12 1.5 mi
- Second Baptist Christian Preparatory Sc... PK-5 1.7 mi
- Mead Hall Episcopal School - St Thaddeu... PK-5 1.7 mi
- Aiken Performing Arts Academy Charter 9-12 1.8 mi