190 Chickering Rd UNIT 308D, North Andover, MA 018452 beds, 2 baths, 1,057 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $289,900
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 1,057 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00046 B:00108 L:0308D
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 66655362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190 Chickering Road UNIT 308D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01845 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 80.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- Unit 109D$170K221,054
- Unit 214D$234K221,063
- Unit 201D$239K221,036
- Unit 114D$251K221,055
- Unit 112D$250K221,058
- Unit 106D$230K12.51,057
- Unit 213D$233K221,149
- Unit 313D$241K221,106
- Unit 110D$221K21.51,020
- Unit 101D$221K221,027
- Unit 113D$241K221,022
- Unit 208D$235K221,062
- Unit 211D$147K11794
- Unit 206D$235K221,066
- Unit 309D$175K221,063
- Unit 212D$235K221,067
- Unit 301D$247K221,112
- Unit 104D$165K22988
- Unit 203D$159K11794
- Unit 303D$153K12793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292