190 Estates Dr, Ben Lomond, CA 950053 beds, 2 baths, 1,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Solar heated pool, office and den, level lot lots and lots of sunshine here! GREAT HOME!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,698 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07706221000
- Zillow Home ID: 16154521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190 Estates Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% lower than in Ben Lomond, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ben Lomond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95005 home values.
- 170 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$436K321,431
- 200 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$436K21.51,338
- 195 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$429K321,313
- 160 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$438K--21,410
- 220 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$474K321,400
- 205 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$469K221,929
- 175 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$431K21.51,212
- 225 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$394K221,108
- 185 Tennyson Ave Ben Lomond, CA$596K322,350
- 144 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$412K211,567
- 230 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$439K21988
- 155 Tennyson Ave Ben Lomond, CA$429K21940
- 155 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$408K211,443
- 235 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$632K222,100
- 9910 Brookside Ave Ben Lomond, CA$404K211,053
- 9890 Brookside Ave Ben Lomond, CA$512K421,888
- 9874 Brookside Ave Ben Lomond, CA$351K111,004
- 145 Tennyson Ave Ben Lomond, CA$456K411,088
- 250 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$600K421,920
- 125 Estates Dr Ben Lomond, CA$425K21.51,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.