- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 528 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $348
- MLS #: 99093108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Network, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 002-2017
- Zillow Home ID: 58830144
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $549-836K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Stamford home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Stamford as a whole. Among North Stamford homes, this home is 28.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Stamford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% higher than in Stamford, and 43.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
|189 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$657K||4||2.5||2,703|
|211 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$563K||4||2.5||2,346|
|199 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$664K||4||2.5||2,703|
|200 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$736K||5||2.5||3,300|
|214 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$587K||4||3||1,960|
|194 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$648K||4||3||2,703|
|217 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$525K||5||4||1,100|
|135 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$583K||5||2.5||2,084|
|220 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$671K||5||3||2,961|
|217 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$674K||5||4||2,486|
|123 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$665K||4||2.5||3,000|
|172 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$654K||3||3||3,222|
|140 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$660K||4||2.5||2,703|
|217 Red Fox Rd Stamford, CT||$654K||4||3.5||2,517|
|223 Red Fox Rd Stamford, CT||$612K||4||2.5||2,211|
|156 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$651K||4||2.5||2,800|
|233 Red Fox Rd Stamford, CT||$566K||4||2.5||1,940|
|126 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$651K||3||2.5||2,616|
|269 Red Fox Rd Stamford, CT||$677K||4||3||2,962|
|150 Gary Rd Stamford, CT||$618K||4||3||3,191|
Nearby Schools in Stamford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!