190 Harrison Ave, Jersey City, NJ 073043 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,068 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $372,100
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 0617804000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38912337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the McGinley Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.9% higher than in Jersey City, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McGinley Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McGinley Square home values.
- 186 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$403K------
- 184 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$224K------
- 182 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$309K32--
- 180 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$208K32--
- 53 Bentley Ave Jersey City, NJ$478K54--
- 51 Bentley Ave Jersey City, NJ$403K113--
- 178 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$254K32.52,000
- 47 Bentley Ave Jersey City, NJ$420K64--
- 176 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$230K------
- 174 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$197K------
- 41 Bentley Ave Jersey City, NJ$339K------
- 189 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$265K------
- 185 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$229K------
- 172 Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$211K------
- Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$295K------
- Harrison Ave APT E6 Jersey City, NJ$223K----1,220
- Harrison Ave APT 41 Jersey City, NJ$104K----634
- Harrison Ave Jersey City, NJ$267K------
- Harrison Ave APT 22 Jersey City, NJ$86K----638
- Harrison Ave APT 32 Jersey City, NJ$119K----638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!