190 Harrison Ave, Sausalito, CA 949655 beds, 4.5 baths, 7,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,548 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $5,600,000
- Price/sqft: $768
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space, 600 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 06509114
- Zillow Home ID: 51064886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94965 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 375% higher than in Sausalito, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94965 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sausalito.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94965 home values.
- 174 Harrison Ave Sausalito, CA$1.71M332,703
- 236 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.28M------
- 214 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.98M------
- 224 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.39M422,188
- 216 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$2.44M343,200
- 199 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.67M232,199
- 210 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.77M332,982
- 206 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.55M------
- 252 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.53M221,792
- 191 Harrison Ave Sausalito, CA$1.55M52.52,448
- 204 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$1.86M553,553
- 266 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.25M221,050
- 210 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.59M322,058
- 161 Harrison Ave Sausalito, CA$3.92M333,693
- 927 Bridgeway Sausalito, CA$1.09M211,023
- 168 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.59M22.52,253
- 200 Bulkley Ave Sausalito, CA$2.3M432,833
- 237 San Carlos Ave Sausalito, CA$1.64M422,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292