A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $141,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Rolling, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:021 B:032
- Zillow Home ID: 57832252
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $213-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06754 homes, this home is valued 2.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06754, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Warren, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06754 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|192 Kent Rd Warren, CT||$268K||2||1.5||1,470|
|182 Kent Rd S Warren, CT||--||--||--||--|
|176 Kent Rd Warren, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,362|
|197 Kent Rd S Warren, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,001|
|208 Kent Rd Warren, CT||$1.98M||5||4.5||6,108|
|167 Kent Rd S Warren, CT||$296K||3||2||1,725|
|Anita Way Warren, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Anita Way Warren, CT||$376K||4||2.5||2,521|
|21 Anita Way Warren, CT||$388K||4||3||2,878|
|168 Kent Rd Warren, CT||$536K||4||7||3,264|
|23 Anita Way Warren, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,254|
|187 Kent Rd Warren, CT||$1.18M||6||5||4,248|
|159 Kent Rd S Cornwall Bridge, CT||$332K||3||2||2,100|
|Kent Rd S Warren, CT||$301K||3||2||2,280|
|159 Kent Rd S Warren, CT||$301K||3||2||2,100|
|Anita Way Warren, CT||$455K||4||2.5||2,064|
|24 Anita Way Warren, CT||$455K||4||2.5||2,064|
|12 Anita Way Warren, CT||$379K||3||2.5||2,642|
|10 Anita Way Warren, CT||$343K||3||3||2,258|
|10 Anita Way Warren, CT||$317K||3||2.1||2,258|
Nearby Schools in Warren
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.