190 London St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 1 bath, 1,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New kitchen cabinets and appliances.
Granite counter tops.
Large private fenced yard.
Two free City parking areas near the building in addition to abundance of street parking.
Living room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1 new bathroom.
Close to Maverick T Station and bus stops. One T-stop from downtown Boston. Utilities not included. Heat and Hot water by gas.
Sumner tunnel is around the corner. Resident discount of .40 cents to access all tunnel tolls.
- Lot: 952 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06065 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 190 London Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Boston, and 42.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 188 London St Boston, MA$330K31.51,575
- 192 London St Boston, MA$362K42.51,785
- 194 London St Boston, MA$285K41.51,575
- 186 London St Boston, MA$446K633,066
- 196 London St Boston, MA$268K321,785
- 47 Bennington St Boston, MA$298K----1,890
- 184 London St Boston, MA$434K633,600
- 43 Bennington St Boston, MA$316K----1,596
- 198 London St Boston, MA$387K632,907
- 49 Bennington St Boston, MA$340K832,196
- 191 London St # 2 Boston, MA$380K------
- 191 London St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 191 London St # 3 Boston, MA--21900
- 41 Bennington St Boston, MA$306K----1,995
- 121 Bennington St Boston, MA$353K------
- 51 Bennington St Boston, MA$322K62.52,002
- 200 London St Boston, MA$411K632,480
- 200 London St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 53 Bennington St Boston, MA$404K----2,579
- 197 London St Boston, MA$342K632,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.