- Lot: 15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 71 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,609 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $234,500
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: P10027533
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Lot Description \ View, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Driveway Type \ Circular, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Area Num \ Bristol, Neighborhood \ Bristol (117), Appliances Included \ Subzero, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Electrical \ 200+ Amps, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Mill Rate \ 34.6100, Exterior Feature \ Shed, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,726 sqft
- Parcel #: 0196150
- Zillow Home ID: 57702767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-439K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is 136.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|164 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,334|
|176 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$261K||4||4||2,125|
|150 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$209K||3||2||1,618|
|246 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$207K||3||2.5||1,452|
|140 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$215K||3||2||1,531|
|231 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$185K||4||1||1,448|
|51 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,304|
|126 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$209K||3||2||1,502|
|125 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$254K||4||3||2,212|
|219 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$219K||4||2.5||1,900|
|114 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$208K||3||2.5||1,441|
|107 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,572|
|243 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$209K||4||2||1,709|
|100 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$255K||3||2||2,054|
|205 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$226K||5||1.5||2,100|
|75 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$240K||3||1.5||1,968|
|224 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,156|
|90 Seneca Rd Bristol, CT||$210K||3||2||1,470|
|212 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$228K||3||2.5||1,850|
|195 Indian Trl Bristol, CT||$176K||2||1.5||1,266|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!