190 W Brookline St, Roxbury, MA 02118
Sold on 8/27/13: $3,500,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,302 sq ft
- Lot:1,440 sqft
- Year Built:1867
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $3,500,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID59182778
- Days on Zillow117
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Parcel #W:04 P:00522 S:000
- Room Count7
- # Stories4.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,247,467||$2.05M – $2.45M||-$33,942||$680||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,979/mo||$2.3K – $6.0K/mo||+$71||$0.90||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 260% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% lower than in Boston, and 83.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 190 W Brookline Street
- 188 W Brookline St Roxbury, MA$3.48M44.04,350
- 194 W Brookline St APT 2 Boston, MA$634K21.0642
- 194 W Brookline St APT 1 Boston, MA$1.19M22.01,630
- 192 W Brookline St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$573K11.0880
- 121 Pembroke St Boston, MA$2.54M63.54,956
- 195 W Brookline St APT 4 Boston, MA$646K11.01,026
- 200 W Brookline St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$1.44M32.02,100
- 202 W Brookline St APT 2 Boston, MA$890K22.51,191
- 204 W Brookline St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA$599K11.0782
- 111 Pembroke St Boston, MA$3.67M56.015,408
- 105 Pembroke St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$758K21.5972
- 101 Pembroke St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$463K11.0536
- 99 Pembroke St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.01M22.01,214
- 131 Pembroke St APT 1 Boston, MA$917K22.01,265
- 131 Pembroke St APT 3 Boston, MA$524K11.0675
- 115 Pembroke St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$458K11.0636
- 93 Pembroke St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$527K11.0684
- 119 Pembroke St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.22M21.51,620
- 133 Pembroke St APT 5 Boston, MA$533K11.0685
- 133 Pembroke St APT 2 Boston, MA$521K11.0635
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005