- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1900 Amherst Ave, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 142229392400090
- Zillow Home ID: 46123657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Amherst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% lower than in Orlando, and 6.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1824 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$292K412,085
- 1910 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$324K332,119
- 1903 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$827K43.53,300
- 1909 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$322K432,281
- 1845 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$706K43.53,600
- 1916 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$242K422,229
- 110 W Yale St Orlando, FL$336K222,006
- 1915 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$429K32.52,321
- 1841 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$329K32.52,017
- 29 W Vanderbilt St Orlando, FL$303K522,013
- 32 W Yale St Orlando, FL$299K221,399
- 1837 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$292K311,064
- 105 W New Hampshire St Orlando, FL$825K42.53,755
- 1815 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$304K221,398
- 1923 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$286K311,354
- 28 W Yale St Orlando, FL$369K321,896
- 25 W Vanderbilt St Orlando, FL$565K432,687
- 1821 Amherst Ave Orlando, FL$260K21814
- 1827 Gerda Ter Orlando, FL$853K453,960
- 101 W Yale St Orlando, FL$362K421,837
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292