1900 Cape Cod Pl, Minnetonka, MN 553055 beds, 3 baths, 2,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1082 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0111722330076
- Zillow Home ID: 1699159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Cape Cod Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 55305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Minnetonka, and 106.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minnetonka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55305 home values.
- 10875 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$266K321,216
- 1904 Cape Cod Pl Minnetonka, MN$347K41.751,740
- 10810 Runnymeade Ln Minnetonka, MN$471K42.51,793
- 10905 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$448K42.52,144
- 10820 Runnymeade Ln Minnetonka, MN$340K42.251,983
- 1901 Cape Cod Pl Minnetonka, MN$462K532,479
- 1901 Vernon Dr S Minnetonka, MN$426K341,270
- Minnetonka, MN--------
- 10880 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$440K531,542
- 10865 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$273K311,232
- 10910 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$455K52.752,926
- 2000 Cape Cod Pl Minnetonka, MN$415K42.752,412
- 10975 Joy Ln Minnetonka, MN$443K21.752,523
- 10710 Runnymeade Ln Minnetonka, MN$548K432,364
- 1905 Vernon Dr S Minnetonka, MN$550K443,951
- 2001 Vernon Dr S Minnetonka, MN$594K32.754,000
- 10825 Oak Knoll Ter S Minnetonka, MN$302K31.51,565
- 2001 Cape Cod Pl Minnetonka, MN$301K42.51,660
- 10901 Oak Knoll Ter S Hopkins, MN$242K41.52,050
Nearby Schools in Minnetonka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292