- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1900 Crittenden Rd, Alden, NY 140043 beds, 3 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1420011081100001003000
- Zillow Home ID: 30230835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Crittenden Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% less than in Buffalo Metro, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14004 home values.
- 13330 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY--322,000
- 13335 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY$230K321,992
- 1880 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY$131K321,284
- 1868 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY--------
- 13340 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY$290K432,404
- 13345 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY$339K32.52,536
- 1957 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY$113K311,620
- 13350 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY$260K42.52,535
- 1857 Lafayette Dr Alden, NY$149K31.51,092
- 1918 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY$96K111,483
- 1847 Lafayette Dr Alden, NY$134K311,184
- 1959 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY$124K311,910
- 13268 Mount Vernon Dr Alden, NY$119K311,164
- 13355 Cherry Tree Ln Alden, NY$361K332,604
- 1839 Lafayette Dr Alden, NY$120K311,135
- 1890 Crittenden Rd Alden, NY$118K211,096
- 13260 Mount Vernon Dr Alden, NY$129K211,344
- 1831 Lafayette Dr Alden, NY$132K311,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.