1900 E Somerset St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 252015600
- Zillow Home ID: 10298414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 E Somerset Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
952 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1935
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1902 W Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,188
- 1902 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$37K31984
- 1904 W Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,188
- 1904 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$33K31984
- 1906 W Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,188
- 2777 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA------1,060
- 1906 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$35K31984
- 2775 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA------1,110
- 1908 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$34K31984
- 1910 W Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,188
- 1848 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$58K311,120
- 2771-2773 Jasper St #2773 Philadelphia, PA$203K414,665
- 1910 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$49K31984
- 1846 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,000
- 1912 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$51K21984
- 1844 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,000
- 1924 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$121K------
- 2769 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$126K421,330
- 1914 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$34K31984
- 1842 E Somerset St Philadelphia, PA$49K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.