- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1900 Elm St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $406,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 224 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Parcel #: 0131406029000
- Zillow Home ID: 13286775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in Denver, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 1901 Fairfax St Denver, CO$537K421,893
- 1915 Fairfax St Denver, CO$514K332,525
- 1921 Fairfax St Denver, CO$424K211,141
- 1929 Fairfax St Denver, CO$579K331,663
- 1903 Elm St Denver, CO$541K432,378
- 1913 Elm St Denver, CO$415K321,536
- 1937 Fairfax St Denver, CO$468K221,039
- 1939 Fairfax St Denver, CO$456K211,390
- 1945 Fairfax St Denver, CO$460K221,236
- 1955 Fairfax St Denver, CO$429K321,554
- 1825 Elm St APT 2 Denver, CO$303K11600
- 1900 Fairfax St Denver, CO$448K221,500
- 1908 Fairfax St Denver, CO$671K33.52,375
- 1916 Fairfax St Denver, CO$890K33.53,387
- 1900 Eudora St Denver, CO$421K211,508
- 1965 Fairfax St Denver, CO$488K421,925
- 4858 E 19th Ave Denver, CO$471K322,054
- 1926 Fairfax St Denver, CO$704K332,158
- 4875 E 18th Ave Denver, CO$723K423,082
- 1932 Fairfax St Denver, CO$584K322,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.