- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 3,992 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Attic \ Pull Down, Cooling \ Electric, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Fee Period \ Yearly, Fenced \ No Fencing, Fireplace \ Brick, Fireplace \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet-Part, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood-Part, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ Breakfast Nook, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Pantry, Interior \ Washer Hookup, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Porch \ Deck, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Vinyl, Structure \ Frame, Style \ 2-Story, Style \ Colonial, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Approximate
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2139014779
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $232-268K.
Market guideZillow predicts 23238 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Henrico as a whole. Among 23238 homes, this home is valued 2.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in Henrico, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23238 home values.
|1900 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$242K||4||2.5||1,980|
|1902 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$269K||4||2.5||2,127|
|1901 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$245K||4||2.5||1,900|
|1904 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$251K||4||2.5||2,057|
|1903 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$258K||5||3||2,167|
|1903 Idlebrook Dr Henrico, VA||$254K||5||3||2,167|
|10126 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$249K||5||2.5||2,090|
|10119 Falconbridge Dr Richmond, VA||$241K||4||2.5||1,825|
|1903 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$251K||4||2.5||2,114|
|1901 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$220K||3||3||1,550|
|1905 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$263K||4||2.5||2,348|
|1905 Flintwood Dr Henrico, VA||$262K||4||2.5||2,348|
|10117 Falconbridge Dr Richmond, VA||$256K||4||3||2,442|
|1905 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$281K||4||2.5||2,436|
|1906 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$262K||4||2.5||2,212|
|10124 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$242K||4||2.5||1,900|
|1907 Flintwood Dr Richmond, VA||$249K||4||2.5||2,036|
|10115 Falconbridge Dr Richmond, VA||$275K||4||3||2,364|
|1907 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$246K||3||2.5||1,788|
|1900 Idlebrook Dr Richmond, VA||$245K||4||3||1,978|
Nearby Schools in Henrico
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!