1900 Gordon St, North Augusta, SC 298413 beds, 1 bath, 837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $66,750
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 837 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0061511010
- Zillow Home ID: 52166783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Gordon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% higher than in North Augusta, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29841 home values.
- 1902 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$54K--1904
- 1969 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$89K--1.51,315
- 1967 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$111K--21,554
- 1971 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$109K--21,738
- 1909 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$54K311,000
- 1907 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$83K--11,155
- 1905 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$99K--21,476
- 1903 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$52K--1924
- 1963 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$57K--1768
- 1901 Gordon St North Augusta, SC$77K--1940
- 2003 Arch Dr North Augusta, SC$89K31.51,163
- 1972 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$102K--21,621
- 1974 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$92K--1.51,350
- 1976 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$82K--1.51,317
- 2005 Arch Dr North Augusta, SC$88K31.51,340
- 1970 Bunting Dr North Augusta, SC$43K--11,014
Nearby Schools in North Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.