- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1900 Magdelena Ave, Bakersfield, CA 933073 beds, 2 baths, 1,398 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 451 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,398 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 51507010
- Zillow Home ID: 19055787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Magdelena Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93307 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 88.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103% higher than in Bakersfield, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93307 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bakersfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93307 home values.
- 1904 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$145K31.751,286
- 1820 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$139K32.251,554
- 1821 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$127K21.751,170
- 1817 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$123K331,580
- 1908 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$132K31.751,157
- 1816 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$141K31.751,286
- 1825 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$158K32.51,508
- 1813 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$124K331,600
- 1829 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$96K21.751,170
- 1809 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$136K321,199
- 6701 Pauline Ct Bakersfield, CA$138K321,338
- 1812 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$142K31.751,157
- 6700 Pauline Ct Bakersfield, CA$118K311,554
- 1912 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$153K321,398
- 1805 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$172K32.51,781
- 6705 Pauline Ct Bakersfield, CA$141K31.751,286
- 6613 Tranquil Cove Ct Bakersfield, CA$92K221,170
- 6704 Pauline Ct Bakersfield, CA$132K31.751,157
- 1808 Magdelena Ave Bakersfield, CA$150K31.751,286
- 1801 Scenic View Dr Bakersfield, CA$154K32.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.