This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 577 all time views
- HOA Fee: $564/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2008 for $249,700
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Foyer Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- First Floor Entry
- Water Access: Other
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Unit Design: Other
- Unit View: Bay
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Maintenance Includes: Reserve Fund
- Amenities: Billiard Room
- Amenities: Community Room
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-067-2360
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 33
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 799 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310672360
- Unit floor #: 33
- Zillow Home ID: 87939521
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-331K.
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynwood - Edgewater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% less than in Miami, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wynwood - Edgewater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynwood - Edgewater home values.
|Other Units in this Building (659)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Quantum|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.