A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-355K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 744
- HOA Fee: $1/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $308,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $368
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Front Exposure: North East
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Exterior Lighting
- Equipment: Disposal
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Unit View: Bay
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Community Room
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Unit Design: Interior Hall
- Water Access: None
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Amenities: Kitchen Facilities
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: QUANTUM ON THE BAY
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-064-3440
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 837 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0132310643440
- Unit floor #: 42
- Zillow Home ID: 83157905
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.