1900 Pine Ave, Snohomish, WA 982904 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: 00834500001400
- Zillow Home ID: 38592045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Pine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98290, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in Snohomish, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98290 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Snohomish.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98290 home values.
- 401 19th St Snohomish, WA$314K32.52,128
- 402 19th St Snohomish, WA$285K32.51,601
- 1910 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$351K332,524
- 1820 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$374K522,664
- 1821 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$238K32.51,466
- 1916 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$285K321,368
- 1918 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$273K321,368
- 403 19th St Snohomish, WA$259K331,469
- 1905 Vaughn Ct Snohomish, WA$283K531,852
- 1907 Vaughn Ct Snohomish, WA$277K331,610
- 1823 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$234K32.51,466
- 1911 Vaughn Ct Snohomish, WA$298K32.51,964
- 1901 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$326K432,148
- 1827 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$232K331,466
- 1804 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$256K321,210
- 1810 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$486K354,276
- 1913 Vaughn Ct Snohomish, WA$286K321,476
- 409 19th St Snohomish, WA$301K32.51,694
- 1920 Pine Ave Snohomish, WA$337K532,400
- 412 22nd St Snohomish, WA$341K42.5--
Nearby Schools in Snohomish
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292