1900 Rosedale Rd, Mobile, AL 366052 baths, 1,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: 620 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,602 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: R02320435000200604
- Zillow Home ID: 51031306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Rosedale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rosedale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% lower than in Mobile, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Rosedale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosedale home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,066 sqft, 13,939 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2308 Johns Ln Mobile, AL--------
- Johns Ln Mobile, AL$58K--11,107
- Johns Ln Mobile, AL$50K--11,040
- Johns Ln Mobile, AL$49K--1884
- Johns Ln Mobile, AL$63K211,359
- 2304 Johns Ln Mobile, AL$66K--21,440
- 1908 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$78K--22,186
- Hoppin St Mobile, AL$75K221,092
- Ogburn Ave Mobile, AL$34K--11,120
- 1903 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$42K--11,024
- 1866 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$59K311,308
- 1905 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$65K31970
- 1901 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$71K--11,118
- 1907 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$62K311,373
- 2300 Johns Ln Mobile, AL$63K211,359
- 2303 Johns Ln Mobile, AL$42K31720
- 1909 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$70K--11,025
- 2351 Short Ogburn Ave Mobile, AL$80K--21,537
- 1862 Rosedale Rd Mobile, AL$49K----1,086
- 1902 Ogburn Ave Mobile, AL$65K--11,617
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292