1900 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 331352 beds, 2 baths, 714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $273
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 14.0
- Floor size: 714 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109189442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Sw 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% higher than in Miami, and 316.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 800 SW 19th Ave Miami, FL$733K952,664
- 1933 SW 8th St Miami, FL$195K------
- 1919 SW 9th St Miami, FL$307K432,695
- 1935 SW 9th St Miami, FL$551K542,622
- 1879 SW 9th St Miami, FL$196K422,099
- 1877 SW 9th St Miami, FL$331K542,108
- 1940 SW 8th St Miami, FL$185K11--
- 1908 SW 9th St Miami, FL$160K311,187
- 901 SW 19th Ave Miami, FL$251K532,496
- 1900 SW 9th St Miami, FL$253K541,698
- 1934 SW 9th St Miami, FL$361K642,861
- 1863 SW 9th St Miami, FL$266K422,055
- 1882 SW 9th St Miami, FL$240K322,269
- 1864 SW 8th St Miami, FL$145K------
- 1942 SW 9th St Miami, FL$272K42.52,098
- 1961 SW 8th St # 63 Miami, FL$1.24M434,656
- 1942 SW 7th St Miami, FL$339K211,474
- 1880 SW 9th St Miami, FL$237K532,053
- 1946 SW 9th St Miami, FL$183K52286
- 1859 SW 9th St Miami, FL$321K532,163
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292