1900 The Woods Cir, Barnhart, MO 630125 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/21 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 42 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 14044355
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 672 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 08702501001014
- Zillow Home ID: 49709963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 The Woods Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Barnhart, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barnhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1905 Parkton West Dr Barnhart, MO$122K--21,320
- 1910 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$182K--21,386
- 1909 Parkton West Dr Barnhart, MO$132K--21,296
- 1895 Marriott Ln Barnhart, MO$172K--2.51,296
- 1901 Parkton Way Barnhart, MO$330K52.55,000
- 1907 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$182K--21,568
- 1913 Parkton West Dr Barnhart, MO$141K--21,520
- 1903 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$237K--21,986
- 1916 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$223K--31,468
- 1913 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$231K--31,360
- 1891 Marriott Ln Barnhart, MO$157K--21,340
- 1917 Parkton West Dr Barnhart, MO$130K--21,480
- 1912 Donnell Dr Barnhart, MO$124K321,361
- 1909 Parkton Way Barnhart, MO$123K--21,040
- 2091 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$203K431,130
- 1915 Donnell Dr Barnhart, MO$126K--1.51,032
- 1917 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$294K42.53,742
- 1920 The Woods Cir Barnhart, MO$213K--21,600
- 1889 Marriott Ln Barnhart, MO$127K421,244
- 1916 Donnell Dr Barnhart, MO$146K--2.51,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!