1900 Wensley Dr, Charlotte, NC 282103 beds, 2 baths, 1,941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 17121301
- Zillow Home ID: 6258853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1900 Wensley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Closeburn-Glenkirk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 34.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Closeburn-Glenkirk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Closeburn-Glenkirk home values.
- 5715 Farmbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$224K32.51,704
- 1910 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$237K42.51,938
- 1840 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$265K42.52,312
- 5721 Farmbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$224K321,378
- 5716 Brookhaven Rd Charlotte, NC$230K31.51,641
- 1918 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$235K321,806
- 1901 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$249K32.52,016
- 1845 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$249K31.52,148
- 1832 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$211K321,377
- 5722 Brookhaven Rd Charlotte, NC$233K321,847
- 5716 Farmbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$225K321,895
- 1909 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$230K321,683
- 5727 Farmbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$222K431,615
- 1839 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$226K32.51,336
- 1917 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$228K321,728
- 1826 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$228K321,490
- 5728 Brookhaven Rd Charlotte, NC$267K42.52,206
- 5724 Farmbrook Dr Charlotte, NC$218K321,478
- 1833 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$254K422,199
- 2000 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$250K321,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!