19000 SE 29th St, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 267152125
- Zillow Home ID: 22051867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19000 Se 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% less than in Oklahoma, and 6.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 19020 SE 29th St Harrah, OK$173K31.751,578
- SE 29th St Newalla, OK$141K311,208
- 3010 S Luther Rd Newalla, OK$109K31.751,302
- 19090 SE 29th St Harrah, OK$273K41.53,312
- 3160 S Luther Rd Newalla, OK$167K321,458
- 2990 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$96K31.51,110
- 2970 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$95K31.51,150
- 19100 SE 29th St Harrah, OK$117K311,608
- 2950 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$94K31.51,069
- 2930 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$95K31.51,107
- 2910 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$89K31.51,028
- 2890 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$80K31.51,025
- 2870 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$86K311,025
- 2850 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$69K21.5924
- 3176 S Luther Rd Newalla, OK$164K421,998
- 19140 SE 29th St Harrah, OK$90K311,008
- 2901 Cardinal Creek Dr W Harrah, OK$238K322,621
- 2901 Greenleaf Dr Newalla, OK$151K31.51,284
- 2809 Cardinal Creek Dr W Harrah, OK$258K432,380
- 19200 Cardinal Creek Dr S Harrah, OK$217K321,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!