1901 Brickell Ave APT B1606, Miami, FL 331291 bed, 2 baths, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $252,500
- Price/sqft: $237
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Other, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ None, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Dining Description \ Dining/Living Room, Equipment/Appliances \ Other Equipment/Appliances, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-022-4500, Front Exposure \ North, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Other Maintenance Includes, Master Bathroom Description \ None, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Restrictions \ No Rv/Boats, Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks/Trailers, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Detached \ No, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Rooms Information \ None, Section \ 39, Security Information \ Other Security, Special Information \ As Is, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Efficiency, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ No Terms, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ Other, Unit View \ Water View, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No, Windows/Treatment \ Sliding, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 0141390224500
- Zillow Home ID: 43868214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 Brickell Avenue APT B1606
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Miami, and 265.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brickell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- # A102------340
- # A103$193K----142
- # A104$192K----191
- # A105$134K----339
- # A106$195K----199
- # A201$134K----284
- # A202$166K----397
- # A-203$174KStudio1501
- # A204$172K----386
- # A205$169K----386
- # A206$175K----368
- Ste A207$194K----888
- Ste A208$194K----888
- Ste A209$191K----783
- # A223$210K----95
- # A106B$224K----171
- Apt A401$448K----1,661
- Apt A402$279K11.51,064
- Apt A403$300K----1,064
- Apt A404$263K----868
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!