- Built in 1985
- 292 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,505 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $178/mo
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 366226
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Class: RESIDENTIAL
- Status Category: Active
- Assoc Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Equipment: Disposal
- Kitchen: Cabinets-Wood-White
- Kitchen: Counter Tops-Formica
- Avail Financing: Cash
- Avail Financing: FHA-VA
- Interior: Attic Pull-Down Access
- 2nd Bedroom: Shared Bath
- Garage: None
- Road Type: Paved
- Avail Financing: Conventional
- Sewer: Public
- Style: Traditional
- Water: Public
- Levels: Master Bedroom: Second
- Levels: Bedroom 2: Second
- Assoc Fee Includes: Green Areas
- Assoc Fee Includes: Street Light Maintenance
- Assn Fee Per: Monthly
- Age: 21-30
- Construction: Brick - Partial
- Assoc Fee Includes: Back Yard Maintenance
- Assoc Fee Includes: Sidewalk Maintenance
- Fencing: Rear Only Wood
- Assoc Fee Includes: Trash
- Assoc Fee Includes: Landscaping
- Assoc Fee Includes: Sprinkler
- State: SC
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 115830103
- Zillow Home ID: 11690646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-158K.
Popularity on Zillow
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Watch Hill|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.