- Lot: 8,533 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 8,615 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $304,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Park, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Camelback, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Park, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Rock, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Special Listing Cond \ Previously Aprved SS, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Leased, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,897 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 16330156A
- Zillow Home ID: 82778669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $233-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 23.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|1905 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1845 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$225K||--||1||1,139|
|1909 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$267K||--||1||1,443|
|1902 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||2||1,221|
|1902 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||1||1,188|
|1904 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$238K||3||2||1,270|
|1906 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$288K||3||1.75||1,818|
|1848 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||1||1,193|
|1839 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$191K||2||1||985|
|1910 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$200K||2||1||1,050|
|1915 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$234K||3||2||1,048|
|1852 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$275K||--||2||1,550|
|1906 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$194K||--||1||962|
|1844 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$280K||--||--||1,706|
|1841 E. Montecito Ave. Phoenix, AZ||$191K||2||1||985|
|1914 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$200K||--||1||992|
|1835 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$275K||--||2||1,830|
|1919 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2||1,398|
|1850 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$260K||3||2||1,767|
|1908 E Glenrosa Ave Phoenix, AZ||$257K||--||1||1,365|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!