- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1990
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,041 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $180
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: BA8536197
- Parking: 1 space
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ Y, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Amenities \ MBR-BA Half, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Range hood, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Handicap \ None, Style \ Contemporary, Type \ Townhouse, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump(s), HOA Payment Freq \ Annually, Parking \ Street, Parking \ Off Site Parking, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Prk Space Cnvys, Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2800 019
- Zillow Home ID: 36489706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $56-197K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 21216 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21216 homes, this home is 136.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 122.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% greater than in Baltimore, and 317.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21216 home values.
- 2104 Allendale Rd5 beds, 2 baths
2,492 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1920
|1903 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$105K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1905 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$104K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3436 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$101K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3438 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$109K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1907 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||1.5||1,244|
|Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3434 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$106K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3440 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$99K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3432 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$104K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1939 Edgewood Rd Baltimore, MD||$178K||--||1||1,280|
|1909 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3430 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1911 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$91K||3||2||1,244|
|3428 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$104K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1922 Edgewood Rd Baltimore, MD||$172K||--||1||1,280|
|1913 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$93K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3426 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$101K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1915 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$94K||--||1.5||1,244|
|3424 W North Ave Baltimore, MD||$103K||--||1.5||1,244|
|1917 Edgewood St Baltimore, MD||$93K||--||1.5||1,244|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!