- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1901 Farris Rd, Augusta, GA 30904
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $3,567
- Parcel #: 0704068000
- Zillow Home ID: 98523075
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 Farris Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Augusta, and 58.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wheeless Road home values.
- 1903 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$59K311,227
- Farris Rd Augusta, GA$37K21980
- 1905 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$55K------
- 1952 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA$38K21700
- 1950 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 1953 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA$61K321,500
- 1907 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$53K321,600
- 1906 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$37K21980
- 1909 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$45K32760
- 1948 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA$48K21960
- 1949 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA$38K21844
- 1947 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA$54K311,744
- 1934 Hopie Rd Augusta, GA$55K31980
- Farris Rd Augusta, GA$45K32760
- 1946 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 1945 Rozella Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 1932 Hopie Rd Augusta, GA$43K21650
- 1914 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$38K21840
- 1913 Farris Rd Augusta, GA$48K------
- 1915 Farris Rd Augusta, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!