1901 Messina Dr, San Jose, CA 951322 beds, 2 baths, 888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
2 master suites, remodeled kitchen with granite counter top. Refrigerator included.
Marble floor in dining area, hardwood floor in living room, laminate flooring in bedrooms.
Double pane windows throughout.
Sliding glass door off living room to private patio,. Mirrored closet doors, updated bathrooms.
1 car parking and storage closet in shared garage w/remote opener.
Indoor laundry area with stacking washer & dryer included.
Property shares only one common wall with adjoining unit.
HOA fee: $320/Month. Amenities include HOA community pool , clubhouse/Recreation Room and children?s play area. HOA fee covers common area maintenance, roof, exterior painting, fencing and unit water & Garbage.
Located in cul-de-sac next to Berryessa Creek Park. Short walking distance to excellent schools: Majestic Way Elementary (API 876); Sierramont Middle (API:877); Piedmont Hills High (API: 831)
Ready to move-in! Great as starter home or rental.
Open House Sat9/6 & Sun9/7 1:30-4:30pm. Come to see!
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1974
- 15 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $320
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- MLS #: 81432124
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 227 sqft
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 31
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 58603043
- Zillow Home ID: 19768673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 Messina Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in San Jose, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 1903 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$352K21968
- 1909 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$349K21968
- 1905 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$346K21968
- 1907 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$350K21968
- 1899 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$352K21968
- 1897 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$380K21968
- 1913 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$348K21968
- 3192 Creekside Dr San Jose, CA$330K21888
- 1891 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$336K21888
- 1915 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$344K21968
- 1893 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$360K21968
- 1895 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$368K21968
- 3188 Creekside Dr San Jose, CA$346K21968
- 3184 Creekside Dr San Jose, CA$352K21968
- 1879 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$376K21968
- 1877 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$334K21968
- 1889 Baywood Sq San Jose, CA$471K42.51,452
- 1871 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$368K21888
- 1887 Baywood Sq San Jose, CA$422K31.51,240
- 1904 Messina Dr San Jose, CA$412K21.51,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!