- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1901 Rancho Ln, Des Plaines, IL 600165 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The best overall feature of this neighborhood is its access to the Northern Illinios Expressway System and O'Hare Air Port which means that many major streets converge in Des Plaines and Park Ridge allowing unprecidented access to traffic arteries compared to most other Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago. This neighborhood is on the Des Plaines side of a jagged boarder between Des Plaines and Park Ridge. Park Ridge is a superior suburb but this remains a desirable area in Des Plaines. There are few detached residences in the immediate area as it is developed mostly with townhomes and mid-rise condominiums due to the expensive land. There has been recent development of luxury designed homes in an area former thought to be forest preserve but very close to this home (1/2 mile) and these range well over $500,000 and up to $800,000. School systems are adequate in my opinion and over-rated but they are highly regarded throught the suburban area according to test scores and league sports performances (in the upper 80 percentile compared to the national average per signs on Maine East High School). In my opinion the Neighborhood is more atuned to older residents and retirees than to small families.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1994 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Creek on property, Cul-de-sac location, wooded lot, private septic (adversity)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09153070270000
- Zillow Home ID: 3479752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 Rancho Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60016 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 370% greater than in Cook, and 1703% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60016 home values.
- 1905 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$288K32.51,600
- 8808 Briar Ct APT 1C Des Plaines, IL$58K11800
- 1909 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$240K3--1,604
- 1900 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$324K321,643
- 8854 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$217K331,500
- 8852 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$194K--2.51,588
- 1913 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$246K--11,334
- 8850 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$173K32.51,588
- 8848 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$167K--21,569
- 1908 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$356K--1.51,724
- 8840 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$173K--21,500
- 8858 Dee Rd APT E Des Plaines, IL$195K--21,569
- 8858 Dee Rd UNIT A Des Plaines, IL$165K331,569
- 8838 Dee Rd Des Plaines, IL$201K--21,400
- 1917 Rancho Ln Des Plaines, IL$231K--1.51,163
- 8812 Briar Ct APT 2D Des Plaines, IL$78K1----
- 8806 Briar Ct APT 3D Des Plaines, IL$57K1----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292