- Built in 2007
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 474 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $360
- MLS #: 08898069
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Status \ Active, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Tax Exemptions \ None, Basement \ None, Exposure \ E (East), Management \ Manager On-site, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room\Bike Trails, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Age \ 6-10 Years, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Special Compensation Info. \ Variable, Assessment Includes \ Air Conditioning, Pet Information \ Deposit Required, Exterior Building Type \ Glass, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Disability Access\Equipment Details \ No Interior Steps, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Exterior Property Features \ Dog Run and\or Invisible Fence, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 288
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2146371817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-296K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Loop home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among South Loop homes, this home is 49.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Loop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% lower than in Chicago, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Loop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Loop home values.
|Other Units in this Building (148)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1901 S Calumet Ave|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.