This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-302K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Chicago is $21,321.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $38.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Chicago is $65,770.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2007
- All time views: 582
- HOA Fee: $340/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Common Area Amenities: Exercise Room
- Common Area Amenities: Engineer
- Common Area Amenities: Party Room
- Assessment Includes: Exercise Facilities
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Basement: None
- Exposure: E (East)
- Management: Manager On-site
- Common Area Amenities: Bike Trails
- Bath Amenities: Double Sink
- Age: 6-10 Years
- Equipment: Fire Sprinklers
- Special Compensation Info.: Variable
- Assessment Includes: Air Conditioning
- Pet Information: Deposit Required
- Exterior Building Type: Glass
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Appliances: All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: List Agent Must Accompany
- Disability Access: No Interior Steps
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- or Invisible Fence
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 288
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2146371817
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: South Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chicago market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% greater than in Chicago Metro, and 130% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chicago home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (140)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1901 S Calumet Ave|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.