- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1901 Virginia Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631042 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $149,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Partial basement, 268 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 12990001310
- Zillow Home ID: 2937421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Compton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Saint Louis, and 106% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Compton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Compton Heights home values.
- 1903 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$182K--21,674
- 1907 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$217K322,110
- 3240 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$208K--21,778
- 1909 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K321,920
- 1911 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--11,488
- 3226 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K21.51,836
- 3237 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$268K--3.51,768
- 3235 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$281K332,178
- 1915 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$156K21.51,564
- 3224 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K--2.51,836
- 3241 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$230K432,269
- 3231 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$117K--11,353
- 3245 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K--21,944
- 3222 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--1.51,700
- 1917 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K--1.51,564
- 3227 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$205K--2.51,856
- 3247 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$232K--2.51,980
- 3220 Geyer Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K21.51,700
- 1910 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K221,960
- 1921 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$237K--1.52,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.