- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1901 W 2nd St, Aberdeen, WA 98520876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Parcel #: 022400300101
- Zillow Home ID: 55049767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1901 W 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Aberdeen, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 209 Conger St Aberdeen, WA$72K----1,126
- 1907 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$107K----1,088
- 1911 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$105K----1,088
- 201 Conger St Aberdeen, WA$79K----1,374
- 1906 Morgan St Aberdeen, WA$75K----1,360
- 309 Conger St Aberdeen, WA$118K----1,280
- 1819 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$32K------
- 1906 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$36K----1,140
- 1910 Morgan St Aberdeen, WA$81K----780
- 1908 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$55K----1,332
- 1817 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA--------
- 1915 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$102K----1,088
- 1818 Morgan St Aberdeen, WA$115K----1,504
- 1914 Morgan St Aberdeen, WA$58K----952
- 1912 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$61K----748
- 1813 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$138K321,755
- 1814 Morgan St Aberdeen, WA$69K----760
- 1919 W 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$62K311,470
- 1901 Bay Ave Aberdeen, WA$117K----1,372
- 1905 Bay Ave Aberdeen, WA$77K----1,250
Nearby Schools in Aberdeen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292