- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1901 Winslow Dr UNIT 1901, Watertown, CT 067952 beds, 2 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Wood,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Parcel #: M:73 B:89C L:1901
- Zillow Home ID: 58874277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1901 Winslow Drive UNIT 1901
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Watertown, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292