19017 Averill Pkwy, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05002771
- Zillow Home ID: 55440184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19017 Averill Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Sandy, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 19033 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$196K321,318
- 19009 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$198K321,437
- 19041 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$209K32.51,535
- 19018 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$212K32.51,640
- 19032 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$197K321,551
- 19014 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$197K321,423
- 19065 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$209K32.51,542
- 19044 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$194K321,328
- 39089 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$198K321,225
- 39063 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$198K321,240
- 19060 Wellesley Ave # 0 Sandy, OR--321,407
- 19060 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$198K321,407
- 19083 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$192K211,018
- 39055 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$197K321,240
- 19076 Wellesley Ave Sandy, OR$210K32.11,576
- 19097 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$205K32.51,439
- 19012 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$205K32.51,586
- 19026 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$202K321,440
- 19006 Averill Pkwy Sandy, OR$202K321,437
- 39037 Cascadia Village Dr Sandy, OR$195K321,217
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!